Friday, August 18, 2006

(not-so-)Doomsdayweeks (Part II) - Episode 2

=================================
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Listening: Asian Kung-fu Generation - Road Movie
Reading: Joanne's blog =3
=================================

Because Saru was lazy and won't upload my storyboard, Joanne decided to upload it for me. EVERYONE GO SEE HERE~!! XDD

I got an Akatsuki Gundam with Shiranue space pack!! (Click here for technical data info.)

Whaha thank you so much everyone!! For those who gave me the Akatsuki (Zabyaru-taicho, Lychee, Walter, my who, Xue Qi, Leong Wei, Shu Guo, Hui Xian, Hui Ling, Aini... uhh who did I miss out?), the one who gave me 2 Maple A-Cash cards (CJ) and those who signed whatever on the box (too many to write down =x)!

Saru had fun terrorizing everyone with my camera today. I would upload photos, but I have to go off soon. (Yee has been trying to get at the comp the entire time but Ant and me were hogging.) So I'll let you know when I uploaded something!

And I got kissed by Eli (female) today. (On the cheek lar.) Li Siong tried to take a photo of that but he was too slow. Ahah sadness, Lee Yeung says he'll never make it as a tiko old man (or something like that).

And yeps, so sayonara for now. ^ ^ *goes off to shower now*

PS: And go SEE HERE!!! =3

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh! Your drawings rock!!!
Wow! *thumbs up*

I like the teddy bear, and the kawaii both of you. I see the resemblance from reality.

Great job!

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, b4 i forget, heres a belated blessed birthday to you =) God bless!

Anonymous said...

:D Very nice drawings, the drum bunny seems so familiar... they're good training at around level 35 but the maps suck ;_;

I hate the teddies >_>

Ha ha, I love the shading on the drawings :D cloth folds, they look very nice. Expressions, too.

Great job! :]

Anonymous said...

And, nice picture of Joker. Flame of Recca, right?