Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Doomsdayweeks (Part II) - Episode 4

=================================
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Listening: Onitsuka Chihiro - We can go
Watching: Ergo Proxy Episode 16
=================================

*curses mosquitoes* It's all your fault for giving me dengue that now I've been having anaemia and thus feeling all sleepy and giddy as there's been a lack of blood flow in my brain now. And during Studio Project too!!

Okay okay it's Saru's own fault too that she has been skipping out on eating pills. I keep forgeting to take them na.

Studio Project 3 Progress
Storyboard - 15% / 15%
Layouts - 7% / 15%
Animation - 1% / 40%
Packaging - 5% / 20%
Portfolio - 7% / 10%
TOTAL - 35% / 100

Eeeaarrrgghh~~~ Half of the Studio Project time has passed and Saru has only done a third of what she has to do... Die die die die die~~~ And all I've been doing is slacking, slacking, slacking, sleeping and sleeping. I slept a total of 22 hours yesterday and today. Eeaarrrgghh. Eearrgh.

I was hyper and productive for about 1.5 hours today. Because I had coffee. After that I started to get very distracted. Then I started to get headache. It lasted from 1830 to now (2351). And it's still going on. Maybe I shall go and get another can of coffee.

(Haha I realise that behavior of mine makes me more like an Extended than a Natural. Since the Extended need medicine (like Saru needs coffee) to battle, and without their medicine would suffer relapses (probably worse than Saru's headache now). Maybe I'm better off as an Extended that lives long enough to 0wn Coordinators than a Natural that 0wns Coordinators.)

Everyone is sick today, I realise. Mummy and Joey got flu, and Romie keeps sleeping and not eating. And Saru is having a headache and nausea.


While Saru was still well, Mummy tells her that she thinks Xavier and Saru are both very cute. Why, I ask. Because you both are so similar, she says.

No no no, Saru and Taicho are not similar!! Saru is an idiot and taicho is a bastard. Saru is a boy and Taicho is a girl (muahahahaha). Saru is 8-years-old and Taicho is almost 20-years-old.

Mummy says that the way we carry ourselves are quite alike. We both childish. We both talk the same when we actually are serious. Our opinions and outlooks are about the same. We have the same choice of food. And we both eat wantan mee like spagetti. (She says that she and Daddy were laughing at us when we sit beside each other eating wantan mee. Because Taicho is laft-handed and Saru is right-handed, so it appears like a mirror image of two people eating noodles very strangely.)

Nooooo not true not true not true!! Only the noodles bit is correct. Everything else is wrong wrong wrong. Ehh oh well. I'll post this here to wait for Joanne to see this. And whoever else who knows the two of us. =x


Speaking of Joanne, she made Saru a delicious birthday chocolate brownie cake (which Daddy holds the record for eating most of). =DD Thank you thank you thank you so much. Ant should sell brownies as a part time job after O's. Whoever wants it can come over to try it. =3

And oh, Saru has a probational new cell leader. Her name is Jun Ting, and Saru is meeting her next week after first service for lunch. Hope that all would go on fine!

*goes off to get new can of coffee latte, then pack to pia animation.*

Oyasuminasai. Or ohayo gozaimasu.




My peg bar is missing~!!

=================================
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Listening: Sunset Swish - My Pace
=================================

Either

(1) I mispaced it somewhere at home
(2) My grandpa threw it away
(3) It's at school.

I certainly hope it's option (1), because option (2) and (3) would mean that my peg bar would be permanently gone. Because I lost my peg bar, now I'm going to sleep instead of pia-ing like I intended to.

No comments: