Saturday, August 12, 2006

chionging out 6 datelines in a week is no joke...

=================================
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Listening: MOVE - Majestic Flight
=================================

But I'm finally done!! Oh well kinda. I actually lied. It's not
chionging out 6 datelines in a week is no joke...

but
chionging out 4.35 datelines in a week is no joke...


due Monday - [3D Modeling] model of a human body - 10%
Dateline got extended!! Saru is gonna pia for it during the weekend. =D

due Monday - [Studio Project 3] storyboard - 25%
Due today too, but Mr Bhakta went home before we could show him anything. So Monday it is then. ^ ^

But THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU GOD FOR GETTING ME THROUGH ALL OF WEEK 17!! Saru will be relying on Yahweh-danna-sama's strength for Studio Project too! Honto ni arigatou~ Ore wa suki dai yo. =D

And as for Studio Project 3, the dateline is on Wednesday 30 Aug, presentation should be the on the following Thursday. It means that Saru won't be free until 3 weeks later. =x Whaha to those DMDers out there reading, all the best to us all for Doomsdayweeks (Part II). XDD




Randomness

=================================
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Listening: Takacha - MOVIN !!
=================================

Since I haven't been able to blog any time before 1AM in the recent days, I shall take this time to enjoy myself being totally random.
  • I was talking to my sisters while drawing out my animation...

    And I said that if I were some "peaceful" person, I would take over Panama use the Mass Driver to shoot a giant lodestone into space in the midst of a battle between EA and ZAFT.

    Then, every single one of those Gundams, ZAKUs, BuCUEs (nevermind if BuCUEs are not supposed to be in space), GINNs, DINNs, assault ships, battleships and everything else made of metal will all just go flying torwards it. Whahahahaha. And nobody would be able to move at all. Aaahh but knowing them, some wise guy will decide to self-destruct his Gundam and kill everyone together.

  • And sometime later;

    Joey: I want to be a coordinator!
    Joanne: I also want to be a coordinator.
    Me: I want to be a natural that 0wn all the coordinators~ ^ ^
    Joanne and Joey: =___=

    Whaha nobody wants to be an Extended or a Newtype. Because the scriptwriters always kill them off? Like, look at what happened to Orga, Shani, Clotho, Sting, Auel, Stellar, Rau and Rey? Eeeaarrgggh... I liked Clotho and Auel and Rau. And I like Stellar very much... she so cute~

  • This has been the first time I've seen Joshua so freaked out, even though I know him since Sec 1. Oh well maybe that's because I've never been in the same class as him...

  • CJ is getting more random and lame (and annoying). The result of stress. Whaha.

    And Mei Yun isn't any better.

  • Xavier is grumpy when he hasn't enough sleep. And he is scary when he is grumpy.

  • Lychee needs to do her work faster!! And with more discipline too~

  • Joan is now officially my who. Because;

    Joan: Aiyo how can you be like that, I am your... who...
    Me: Oh I'm so sorry, my who!

  • Mei Yun and Xian Ling (dunno spelling) wanted to use the comps in the PC lab to do their animation with Toonz. But Kun (also dunno spelling) chased them out because they were having Authoring class..

    So on the way out, Xian Ling pointed a middle finger at her friend. Kun saw it and told her friend to point back at her. The friend didn't want to, so Kun pointed TWO middle fingers at Xian Ling.

    Haha and Mei Yun was like saying, that since Kun is a lecturer, his one middle finger should be equal to their two middle fingers. So that means Kun was going 4 vs 1. >.<

  • Walter said that I breathe louder than normal when I was stressed. (He was helping me with Toonz since the computer didn't like me.)

    And normal is already very loud! There are times where Xavier would purposely make everyone keep quiet so that they can all hear me breathe. He says I sound like Darth Vader. And the thing is I don't realise it myself...

  • Rickson (probably due to stress) has his whole face covered with big red pimples.

    And he's the one going everywhere and suan-ing himself about his pimples in front of everyone.

  • Shirley is pro in 3D animation! She can even dream about it at night. IKs, contrains, parent, orient and I dunno what else.

  • Almost 50% of the animation students (I think) koped someone elses' rig/animation to hand in for 3D animation. >.< From someone in a different class of course. And we have two class of 3D animation... so each lecturer would have a set of identical .mb files?

  • For those who did 3D animation, their characters all were flying, jumping, gliding, or even teleporting. Because running is hard.

    I remember that CJ's character did a funny turning, then a spider-woman. And Rickson's one did a jump hack, speed hack and a Saturday-Night-Fever dance.

  • The FYPJ Room is freaking cold!! I think it's even colder than EXPO Hall 10. But Xavier thinks that EXPO Hall 10 is colder. @ _ @

  • Strike Noir is so pretty that I can't see why they named it Strike Noir since it doesn't bear as much resemblance to Strike as Strike Astray Red Frame, or Strike Astray Blue Frame, or Strike Rogue or M1 Astray does.

    It's too chio to be in any way related to Strike!! Compare this (Strike) to this (Strike Noir). It is obvious that Strike Noir is way way way chio-er than Strike!! It's an insult to be called "Strike Noir".

  • Whilst looking at Strike Noir, I went to take a look at my favourite Zaku (here). The name changed again!!! It used to be called "ZGMF-2000 Slash ZAKU Wizard". Then it was changed to "ZGMF-2000 Slash ZAKU Warrior". Then now it's called "ZGMF-2000 GOUF Ignited".

    "Slash Zaku Wizard" sounds way cooler! And people could get confused too. This is Yzak Jule's one by the way. Heine Westenfluss' orange one (here) is called "ZGMF-X2000 GOUF Ignited". So close...

    They really like to rename their Gundams. Knight Justice Gundam was changed to Infinite Justice Gundam. Super Freedom Gundam to Neo Freedom Gundam and finally to Strike Freedom Gundam. (This change I am glad of though, since "Strike Freedom" definitely sounds a lot better than "Super Freedom", which sound like, practically, crap. But I was totally unhappy about Athrun's Gundam though. I like "Knight Justice" better, since Athrun was refered to as "Red Knight" before, in a coded message sent by Kira.)
Okay, end of randomness. I think most people skipped through the part where I was ranting mecha-related stuff. =x


Whaha PlanetShakers!! Everyone's gonna be celebrating for a bit after the hell-ish Week 17 before we chiong for Studio Project again. Saru is looking forward to it na~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jia you, i like ur story.....btw can remove the violent shots to make it to (G) rated instead of (M18)? after all u are only 18........don't be moody ok