Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Doomsdayweek (Part I)

=================================
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Listening: Suga Shikao - 19 sai
=================================

My MSN nick says: "95% of DMD students display signs of insanity from Week 17 onwards"

and Shu Guo's says: "i'm the remaining 5% who's calm"

due Tuesday - [Web Design] online musuem for Adrian Frutiger - 100%
I did this comparatively (to the rest of my classmates) fast. Because I liked HTML quite a lot neeways. It involves both mathematical and linguistic intelligence, the kind that I possess most of. And I stayed awake for 35 hours (and knocked off for the next 14 hours) to do it. Go see it!! Click here. (Crap crap crap crap crap I realised my IE doesn't support transparency in .png images. ARRRGGHH. Stupid IE. Firefox forever!!)

due Tuesday - [Story] original 10 minutes story script - 25%
Was supposed to hand it up last week but I asked for an extention. Because of that, Alex Soh is going to deduct 20% of my marks.

due Thursday - [2D Animation] animation of superhero - 20%
I so totally screwed up this one!! My character looks like a PVC figure being knocked over by a flicking finger. I entirely made no use of the princicles of anticipation, follow-through or secondary action. Die die die die die...... Though, I thank Josua and Lee Yeung for the advice they gave.

due Friday - [3D Modeling] model of a human body - 5%
This is going to have to be chiong-ed out in a day. Another one I'm going to die for.

due Friday - [3D Animation] character rigging and animation - 0%
I swear I heard from 70% of the DMD students I met today that they are all just going to kope another person's .mb file to hand in. The question is: who will be doing it for us all to kope? The reason why we're doing this is because Jacques (we pronounce it as char-kuey as in youtiao in hokkien =DD) teaches way too fast and is horribly impatient and hot-tempered. It has been certified that it is impossible for anyone with an IQ below 150 to learn anything from him. (In other words, you must be a prodigy to get what he is saying.)


Coming Soon: Doomsdayweek (Part II) AKA Studio Project dateline.


PlanetShakers ultraviolet: I'm amazed at how my 25 tickets are all gone, and that I'm even in need of 1 more. Thank God for his grace!!

No comments: