Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I am on a spree!

I took the so-called free time I have now to go crazy on the mangas and some animes. Even though I am plagued by other works and commissions yea. Such an irresponsible person I am.

Lucifer and Biscuit Hammer - manga
This series is ending~!! Chapter 62! Bwaaah, I am envious of you, Yuu-kun.

Durarara! - anime
Unlike Biscuit Hammer, I don't understand why this series is not popular. The author is a really wonderful storyteller.

Deadman Wonderland - manga
Shiro and Ganta combined attack. Now, how awesome is that? I feel sad for Madoka still. I hope there is some way that Shiro could save him.

Durarara! - anime
Yes yes yes story climax! I hope Trollzaya gets owned, though the chances of that happening is low.

Shiki - manga
FUJIRYU * _ * Style too awesome. Plot seems normal enough, but somehow, I am drawn in. Natsuno did something unexpected... And... should I be cheering or booing the HoYay between him and Touru?

House of Five Leaves - anime
For once, I like such a plain and serious anime. The style is just creepy cool. Masa's adorable too, but I think I'm watching it more out of respect for Samurai Champloo.

Arakawa Under the Bridge - manga/anime
Such a whimsical and out of this world manga/anime. SISTER~!! Probably, the first time I've ever adore a cross-dressing man. He is just too cute. "Who names a girl after a helicopter?"

Hellsing - manga / Hellsing Ultimate - anime
I rarely squeal over a girl, but every time Seras appears, I find myself doing so. She's bloody cute, and it's nothing to do with her rack. *fanboys* Of course, Pip is incredibly sexy as well, but since he is now a part of her, it's safe to say that I really like Seras.

The World God Only Knows - manga
And this, has to be my favourite harem manga. Keima is very charming, to me. For his deference to his virtual word and complete disregard for real life. This, is a man after my own heart. ~__~

Soul Eater - manga
I don't even know why. Soul and Maka vs. Giriko? Black☆Star vs. Kid?
And I miss Chrona.


(There are, of course, many other mangas I am reading, but these are those I am especially looking forward to/just finished, in particular.)

No comments: