Sunday, June 20, 2010

The ⑨ bucket list

=================================
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Listening: Kagamine Rin And Len - Road Roller
Reading: Walter's post
Random Quote: Many who plan to seek God at the eleventh hour die at ten-thirty. - Christian Proverb
=================================

I felt like doing this. They things that are little and insignificant, and even rather random, but I still want to try doing them anyway. Pointless, but if it isn't, it won't be called the Cirno list won't it?

To be done. In progress. Done.
  • Sleep for 24 hours
  • Climb a tree
  • Own a DSLR
  • Talk with autistic people
  • Sing a song and post on YouTube
  • Make a short animation and post on YouTube
  • Be a celebrity on the internet
  • Compose a song
  • Lead worship in a meeting bigger than a cell
  • Play all (main) Touhou games
  • Play at least 50% of Sonic games
  • Meet an online friend from another country
  • Teach a drawing class to children
  • Release a short manga one-shot on my Chinese birthday
  • See the sunset at Changi Beach
  • See the sunrise at Changi Beach
  • Stay in a hospital for a week
  • Wear an eyepatch out
  • Get a scar on my face
  • Rub my art in the face of my Primary school teachers

I guess I will add more stuff when I feel like it.

No comments: