Tuesday, June 08, 2010

"this does not look like your drawing"

, they said.

=================================
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Listening: Rookiez is Punk'd - Complication
Reading: Arago - Chapter 22
=================================

(Ya, it is backdated because I forgot to post earlier.)

Drawn as a worksheet of sorts for the upper-primary kids at the SCC. I realise that Beta Centre (Upper Primary) have to be taught differently when compared to Alpha Centre (Lower Primary). Due to too much exposure to Singapore's educational system of too much technicality, too much note-taking and organised topic-by-topic learning. Thus the reason for making these notes.


Felice the witch. I haven't drawn her for a long time. =3 She looks adorable in this style too. XDD


Hawk. As expected of a character whose sight I found annoying the very first time I drew him. And it is rare for a parent to dislike his child, and for me to dislike a character I created. ~__~ But it seems, that his horrible personality have snuck it's way into my drawing again. I think I like him a little more than the Trollzaya. And that's not a lot.


Coloured, for fun.


Those kids first thought I downloaded it off the internet. I said, no, I drew it. Then they said it doesn't look like my drawing. =___= I told them that being an artist is my rice bowl, and knowing a few different styles would make me able to eat not just rice, but noodles, bread and pasta as well. Sssiigh, talking to kids makes me lamer.

Then they went, ah, you're a real artist. =___=

Rawr you little noobs, that's what I've been saying for the past @#$% hours. Though technically, I am not an artist. I am a draftsman. A digital artist. Illustrator. Yea, those.

No comments: