Wednesday, June 13, 2007

so i have been told i look like anime

=================================
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Listening: The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Face down (acoustic)
Watching: Gurren Lagann Episode 11
=================================

I drew this as self-caricature, anime-style, and I have been told it looks like me. Do I look that pretty/freaky?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Blehhh my painting deteriorated. Ugly.

I like the b/w version better.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Yes I do assignments until bored.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know that you can do better than this. Jia You! You looks much pretty than this.

Shamandalie said...

jojo-chan! oamira desu. you do look like an anime! :) but you are waaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy cuter than this. i am fond of your cockroach hair! hehe!
poke!---------------------------->

Shamandalie said...

yep, i did that comic. :)