Saturday, June 23, 2007

blue wizard?

=================================
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Listening: HIGH VOLTAGE - UNDERGROUND
=================================

I fell sick yesterday, and thus didn't go for CGO that day. Rawr. It was the last day too. I wanted to hear Polygon Pictures talk!!

Anyway, that's not what I am here for. This is:


Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.


Ahahahaha that's true. Even if it's not how I act like. No wonder why TypeLogic describes me as "Introverted Thinking" and "Extroverted Feeling". Ahh, by the way, anyone interested can take the Jung Typology Test.

1 comment:

Shamandalie said...

Green
You value growth, life, adaptation and nature. You love to hunt, mate, kill, and eat—to you, that’s all there is. At your best, you are instinctual and unpretentious. At your worst, you are vicious and unthinking. Your symbol is a tree. Your enemies are blue and black.

i love to mate...? @.@ hehe, i like personality tests. me green! i will buy green magic decks from now on. LOL.