Saturday, June 02, 2007

New comp yay

=================================
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Listening: Youth Alive - Can't live a day
Watching: Darker than Black Episode 09
=================================

One day, one glorious day,
I'll sing your praises in the presences of angels.
Until that glorious day,
I give my life to you.


Saru is dead tired. So here's a brief recap.

Friday, Late Morning - Lunch
I had lunch with Joan and Meiyun and Joyce and Xueqi. I haven't talked a load of crap with the former three for such a looong time, due to their IAP, and it was fun being with them again. They're still in their usual, extremely horny and high state, and always treating me like a little girl still. -.- I enjoyed their company though.

Friday, Afternoon - Drawing
WE HAD A HOT FEMALE MODEL!! Yesh, for once, a girl model. She has a very good figure, mwaha.

Friday, Evening - Youth Alive RADICAL CONFERENCE 07
It was fun!! I went with Yining to his church. I have never before been so appreciative of Max Pavilion. Their auditorium is as small as Omega3, the Timothy Club room. But their church, being small, are a bunch of really warm people. They have a homely feeling to it, kinda different from FCBC. (I still love my kids though.) If they were to go by the phrases that our church has (Go Deep, Look Far, Ask Big), they are probably at the "Go Deep" part now. That's good. ^ ^ I pray that God will bless their church.

And oh, Yining like dragged me to all of his cell members, and asked them, "How old you think she is?" And they all answered something along the lines of 14, 15, 16. No one guess that I am a third-year poly student. Ahh crap. Is that a good or a bad thing? Am I not suppose to behave that much like a child?

Friday, Night - New Computer!
Yay my new wife came when I was out!! (Earlier than expected.) The is like a damn big-ass 22-inch 1680x1050 pixels. Amazing crap. Love it. Fixed it until like 0300.

Saturday, Afternoon - Transferring files
I like spent the whole day transferring files from my ex-wife to my new one. In two 1GB USB Flash Drives. And what's worse was, the USB ports at the front weren't working, so I had to keep poking it in the back. Annoying like crap. But I played some Granado Espada. =DD And zomg, the graphics for Granado Espada on this comp and screen is like, God-like. I found out that my CPU tower has like, fives fans. Damn imba. (Pardon the use of gaming language.)


So that's the summary. I only posted now, because I saved it as draft and was lazy to edit until now.

No comments: