Thursday, May 06, 2010

Pokemon Adventures x Durarara!!

=================================
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Listening: Theatre Brook - Uragiri no Yuuyake
Watching: Durarara!! Episode 16
Reading: Pokemon Adventures Vol 32
=================================

I picked up an old manga I haven't read in years, because I was packing my room. And yes, it's Pokemon Adventures. And no, it is not childish. It is pretty much as good (or better?) than any other shounen series. Despite running in a children's magazine, the plot of this manga is rather mature. Stuff like violence and relationships. And the characters are adorable. <3

Speaking of adorable characters, that is one thing Narita Ryougo is really good at. First it was Baccano!!, then now, it is Durarara!! that has captured my heart. Shinra is so adorable. Celty too. Dojikko, as Shinra's dad calls her.

And now, the fanart. Or fan MAD video.

No comments: