Wednesday, May 26, 2010

i found the time to rewatch Baccano!! and, it is still good

=================================
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Listening: Train - Hey Soul Sister
Watching: Durarara! Episode 19
Random Quote: If she wants to kill me, that'd mean she doesn't love me... I believe. — Claire Stanfield to Rachel
=================================

After watching Baccano!! the second time round, I found that my fanboying of Claire Stanfield remains. There were, however other characters that I discovered I like.

I particularly enjoyed the last 5 or 6 episodes. XDD

So here, a few screenshots of my new characters to like. (It is rather difficult to dislike any character at all, really.) I guess this would be a summary of how Claire confessed to Chane.

First he stalks looks for some of his friends.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

One of which, takes off running.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Very quickly.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Which is no surprise, considering what Claire did to him on the train.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Yes, he broke Czeslaw's neck with one hand.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And since his victim is immortal...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

... Claire proceeds to kill him. Again. And again. And... again.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Other tortures which I did not bother to screencap (due to not want to hear all the bones breaking and blood splurting) include biting off his fingers, grinding his body onto the train tracks while the train is traveling at full speed...

Poor kid. I'm pretty sure he regrets trying to commission Ladd Russo to murder the whole train already. Yes, that seems to be Claire's favourite form of torturing. I feel sorry for Czeslaw and Nicholas and Dune. (Maybe not so for Dune.)

No doubt, whatever Vino the assassin does to this cocky kid is enough to transform him...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

... into a running chicken.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Claire you bastard, don't look so surprised. Czeslaw being that emotionally scared is totally your fault.

And then he proceeds to seek advice from the only person who will put up with him. (There's the Gandor brothers, but they can't be bothered any more.)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Didn't he already propose when he told Chane that he wanted to be her father's son-in-law?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

But well, Claire doesn't know what Chane meant went she said "I will find you".
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And there, Claire Stanfield and Chane Laforet get their Happy End.


Speaking of Chane, since I have been watching Durarara!! as well, I found the interactions between Jacuzzi Splot (retardedly epic name) and Chane Laforet reminiscence of that between Ryugamine Mikado and Celty Sturluson.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Furthermore, both are boys who appear like weak stuttering crybabies when they are actually the GAR-est of leaders. They have...... memorable names. (Hail the Emperor of Dragon's Peak!) The similarities increase.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


And on to Durarara!!, I still think Izaya is an ass. I quote Shizuo:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I wish that Trollzaya would get owned by Claire someday. Though I don't know how that will happen, since in canon, Claire is a good 70 years older than Izaya.

I wonder though: who is stronger? Claire Stanfield Vino Rail Tracer or Heiwajima Shizuo GARtender?

No comments: