Friday, October 16, 2009

Mortal Life is a horrible game

=================================
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Listening: Praise Band - I Walk By Faith
Reading: my email
=================================

The tutorial mode is hard to understand and does not cover much. The UI is terribly difficult to navigate through. The gameplay is tiresome and boring. The minimap is non-existant. Equipment slots are limited. Your inventory malfunctions way too often. The common job classes overlap way too much and require too many confusing stat buildups. The elite job classes: ppffft... Those are randomly assigned when you create your character. Many quests give you more exasperation than experience points, and even lesser gold.

Way too much player interactivity - the bane of solo players - is required.

One thing I give it credit though: Random events are varied, and infinite possible routes are available based on the choices the player makes. Adrenaline and pressure, guaranteed.


This game sucks. I can't wait to die and logout.



But then again, the Game Master is the one who decides who he wishes to banhammer. If you're going to do this to us, Game Master, could you upgrade the tutorial mode? Or teach me how to use the support hotline. I don't know how to continue playing this for another 50 years.

It is a selfish request, but I pray: Give me banhammer. Please

No comments: