Friday, October 02, 2009

i give you clouds

=================================
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Listening: M.O.V.E. - over drive
Watching: Japher playing Icy Tower
=================================

I haven't felt this shiok for a while. A nostalgic feeling. I ticked off a lecturer today. XDD

He taught us to make a cloud brush with Filter > Render > Clouds. I didn't. WhyshouldI,Idon'tseethepoint. Hismethodcanonlypaintfluffycumulusclouds. But just to make sure I have something on screen when he drops by again, here, clouds, painted with Chalk 60 pixel and not his cloud brush. Pffftt.



Yea, I know I am sooo mature. *whine whine whine*

Regarding sunsets and skies, I MISS CHANGI BEACH. Coming May, I will so go there and overnight. But DAMN IT WHY AM I A GIRL.




This week I felt terrible. Because I forgot to take iron pills. *facepalm* Today I feel better, because I started taking them 2 days ago.

No comments: