Thursday, February 15, 2007

Camp. Yay.

=================================
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Listening: Onmyouza - Kouga Ninpou Chou
Watching: Cheryl's playblast of SP4 scene1
=================================

I'm camping in school today. LS has fallen asleep already. Cheryl's animating the first scene. Hamster's at home since her dad doesn't allow her to stay.

And Saru's rigging. Yesh, my MSN nick says: rigging and paint weight are both evil. Lychee's says: And SP4 is the root of all evil.

But it has been fun though! ^ ^ My body likes the adrenaline produced by stress. XDD And I have formed a close personal bond with the mac. It is now refered to as "MY comp". Mwaha.

I have been given the role of sabotaged into being the leader. But my group is a cool group, most of the time they are worried that they're not doing enough, so it's easy to assign tasks.

I rig really slow. Three times over. First time due to forgetting to unwrap. Second and third due to an extra joint. Fourth time I had the (very wonderful) Jacques teach me, so I got it right. But no one screams at me or complain since they all can't rig. I'm the only one who knows how to rig/paint weight.

Oh, Cheryl's watching anime. Her turn to rest too.

Back to work now. =)

No comments: