Wednesday, February 07, 2007

ASDASDASDASDASD

=================================
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Listening: Hajime Chitose - Kataritsugu Koto
Reading: Job 5: 17-27 [CEV]
=================================

Nope that wasn't just some random left-to-right hitting of keys on my keyboard. Search for "ASD" on Wikipedia and it's one of those things there.

Speaking about that, I just checked myself against the list of things there. I scored 5/8 for Social, 4/11 for Language, 1/5 for the imagination/adherence (yayness, lowest one heh) and 2/4 for Sensory. I wonder if I've gotten any better.

Let's see, today we talked a lot during dinner. It was fun since I got to know everyone better. ^ ^ Maybe except for Lychee, since I've been hearing her talk for a long time. Not like the rest are less talkative, but they just speak of serious stuff less often.

Lee Yeung's question just reinforced the fact of how abstract "love" is to me. And I think crap oh noes I want to have children so much, but what happens if I am as apathetic as I am now? What if I don't understand why my children feel a certain way? I can't always go to my mother and ask "How will a normal person think?" - right? And what is my husband is frustrated with my stupidity and inability to experience and comprehend "normal" human emotions? Will he still be a good father?

How do I know what is "love" neeways? I like a lot of people. I like Hamster CJ Clara Joan Joyce Cheryl LS Lychee Meiyun Amirah Yong Ming Lee Yeung Walter Edmund Daryl Joshua Sarah Li Siong Shihan Adrian Kirsten Jean Xiaojun Jasmine Mayeeeeeeeee Charlotte Sandy LaoPa LaoMa Bu (Ant) Yee Romie. Do those count as "love"?

Lameness. Saru has nothing better to think about. But neeways, God gives me a nice verse (a whole paragraph, actually), so yay I WILL have descendants. XDD

I realize Daryl is very honest, and I really like him. Lychee and Lee Yeung can really talk a lot, and I found myself having something to say, but being unable to speak them out because my response is slow. My brains lags when it comes to social interaction and is at sonicspeed with Mathematics and HTML. (Speaking of Maths, I saw my sister doing differentiation with all the dy and dx... OMG I want to take A Maths again!! RAWR.)

Daryl comments that closing my eyes and walking while holding on the person in front makes me vulnerable. But I don't think so since Lychee and Lee Yeung won't bang me into a lamp post on purpose. So I wonder what he means...

ASD!! It also stands for Auto-Shutdown. Unofficially one of the characteristics of ASD as observed by child psychologist. The habit of when, facing any form of stress which one wants to avoid, justing shutting down to sleep immediately as an effective form of escapism. Escape from thinking about what will happen when I grow older BY SLEEPING!!!

^ _ ^ Oyasumi.

No comments: