Monday, November 22, 2010

What this game really needs, is a PAUSE button.

=================================
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Listening: YUI - again
Reading: Darren Shan manga - Volume 07
=================================

That. So that there will be fewer players who feel like rage-quitting.

The GM who plans events for my PC really has a really bad sense of humour. Or overestimates my capability.

During my final weeks of semester quest? He throws in a funeral event.


My maternal grandfather passed away suddenly, on Sunday morning, in the toilet. Of all of my parents and grandparents, he is the one whose personality mine is most similar too. Mum and I guess he had ADHD as well.

Tentatively, cremation on Thursday. We don't know yet because the body is still undergoing an autopsy.

No comments: