Wednesday, November 04, 2009

i am still immature it seems

=================================
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Listening: Don Moen - God Will Make A Way
Reading: Berserk Chapter 303
=================================

There are a lot of things I don't understand. That much I am aware of.

I don't understand how his methods are any better than what I have been doing. Maybe that's why I didn't listen. I don't mean any form of disrespect. I just did not understand that he wanted us to do it his way.

His talked about my midterms. If only he knew. I know I was slacking. But, I'm not that good of a DPS-er. Despite that, I had to raid solo. I attacked, I buffed, I tanked alone. There is only so much a weak player can take. It wasn't the right time to heal up at the fountain, I wanted to do that anyway.


This monkey is fond of escapism, this much I am aware of.

No comments: