Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Prawns

=================================
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Listening: Relient K - Devastation and Reform
Watching: Baccano! Episode 3
Reading: Usagi Drop Chapter 12
=================================

I discovered, I am still very uncomfortable with talking to people one-on-one in a room where no one else is around. It is quite weird na. Not that I don't enjoy it. I don't mind company. I like people. Just that, sit-beside-you-to-talk is weird. I don't mind physical contact, really. It is the verbal questions I mind.

The last I time remembered something like that was like... five years ago in Sec 3. (In Poly, you won't be in a room with only one other person, hardly.)

Thank goodness though, that person is not a girl asking me questions about me. I don't like questions like that. Because I hear them too often? Browser strategy games make better conversation topics.

Mmmrrgggh. I think I am just being an ass.


And I ate prawn omelette on Saturday, thinking it'll be fine. Like hey, if I get a reddish nose/ears/neck, it will wear off after chinese new year right?

WRONG. The prawns... they were, very, very fresh. If I ate anymore, asthma~!! *sucks on brown inhaler*

Greedy me.

No comments: