Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I don't get this lovey-emotion-thingy

=================================
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Listening: Yellowcard - Two weeks from Twenty
Watching: Gurren Lagann Episode 16
Reading: D.Gray Man Chapter 125
Random Quote: Tragically, as many as 9625 out of every 10,000 individuals may be neurotypical. - Institute for the Study of the Neurologically Typical
=================================

My sister is in love now and she cannot take it, cannot control herself anymore, cannot just ignore and must be attached to him, even if he is not a Christian. Weird feelings. BAAAHHHH. Neurotypicals. Pfftt.


I went out with a group of Japanese exchange students on Saturday. It was fun, especially treating them to Carrot Cake and Chin Chow at a hawker centre. They were like "what is this?" And I drew a carrot and grass for them. They went "wow". Heh.

All Singaporean guys should learn from the Japanese guys. Hide and Satoshi told me "You are very pretty". And being unused to being told this by another guy, I stoned for several seconds, before and bowing and saying "arigatou" profusely. =__= It is weird, because Singaporean guys never say that a girl is pretty unless they are going after them, whereas the Japanese guys do. And because of that, I have no idea how to react when being told I am pretty. =__=

Hide wanted to give me a small plushie rabbit too. I rejected it because I'm not used to presents either. (Okaayyy, I admit that I am shy!!) Damn me, was it rude to refuse it? Haha. Chinese have a custom of pushing presents: "you take lar" "no it's for you" &mdash that bit I am very Chinese (despite language impairment). Not a fan of plush toys really. =PP


More art dayo:

Bwwaah. Arm position is wrong.

2 comments:

Shamandalie said...

check your school mail my dear. they have a form. go fill that up and give to the college bookstore at shopping arcade. cos 88bucks+. :)

hehe. japanese guys are nice eh...realized they like to give good comments on people. the girls like to talk alot. ALOT. dammit i miss them. (the ones that i met in yr 1.)

Anonymous said...

Congratz, you are becoming more and more like us (neuro-typical). Missed you so much in the SN club, special thanks to Joshua.