Sunday, May 20, 2007

Small = Power

=================================
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Listening: Anberlin - We Dreamnt in Heist
Watching: Sisters of Wellber Episode 2
=================================

Just a normal Sunday at church, but it is what I look forward to every week - playing with the special needs kids. ^ ^

Today, I found out how small does not mean weak. Eric was wearing a jacket, and he got bitten by a 6-year-old boy with autism. And when he took off his jacket, WOAH we found the most interesting teeth marks on his arm. There was an open wound even!! And what was funny is, the boy is missing two front teeth - imagine how funny the teeth marks look. XDD

I am seriously amazed at the strength of the kid's jaw. (He bit through the jacket!!) He is so small, yet his strength is monstrous. I didn't go without a take-home souvenir either: I got a scratch on my arm, from the same kid. >.< If it counts, I got molested by the same kid (yes, him again), the 7-year-old Down's Syndrome boy (← this guy is emo-king) and the global delay (intellectual disability) 10-year-old girl on several counts. =___=

Children Ministry should cover our medical and protection fees. =DD

PS: The Down's Syndrome boy is really spoilt. He won't listen to me when I tell him to return the first aid kit he stole, he drops his worksheets and insists that I pick them up for him (no way I'll do that - bad habit), and if I scold him he turns away and ignores me. And when I go to look after another kid, the possessive bugger would give me a hug and pull me away. (As though he owns me... jealous. -.-) Like, fine, you want me to be with you, and yet you don't want to listen to me and want to boss me around... You good lar.


(And I have a late blog entry for Wednesday. Scroll down if you want to read.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why never blog about we eating lunch and dinner together.......