Sunday, March 04, 2007

"You should be a kindergarten school teacher"

=================================
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Listening: Kubota Osamu - Aria de Coimbra
Playing: Granado Espada (Closed Beta)
=================================

And yes, that was what Lee Yeung said.

=____=

No no no no no Saru doesn't want that!! I want my own kids, not other people's kids. No no no no no~~~ But then Yong Ming said that if that were the case, all the kids would probably go missing or something. So they decided I'll be better off owning a pet shop since animals can be put in cages whereas kids can't be.

But what I found was most strange was that, he said "You have a certain kind of love that is different from other people and others around you can feel it as well."

O___O Saru doesn't know what love is!! I can't tell the difference between liking Romie (dog) and liking Yong Ming (classmate, 师父). And liking Lao Pa (father) and liking Lee Yeung (classmate, advisor). Hmm okay maybe I respect Lao Pa a lot more, and disturb him a lot more as well. Though well, I do know that there are different levels of "like", different levels of "closeness" and different levels of "respect". Like my "like" level for Ant (sister) is the maximum high, but my "closeness" level with Lao Ma is higher than that of Ant's.

So I protest and say: "Nooo~~ I don't know how to love one~" Daryl (or was it Lee Yeung? I forgot na) says: "You don't know how to love. 废话!!" Mweeh. Scary.

So there, it is strange, don't you think? That I am seen as "showing love" even though I don't know anything about it at all. When I say that, I mean that if I am to be separated from the people I like a lot, I wouldn't mind at all. It feels bad, like I am lying, when I meet somebody I haven't seen for a long time and I say that "I miss you" because I don't. Though, I'll be happy to play and laugh and talk with them.


I find that the way people treat me resembles the way I treat Romie. Like:
  • Romie is useless and can do nothing. Same for me.

  • Romie and tags me about everywhere and if I stay up late (like now) he stays up too. Saru follows friends around if they want they company.

  • Romie doesn't betray people. Saru doesn't... well at least I can't think of any incident. My memory gets wonky often, so I won't know.

  • If Romie is happy, he shows it; if he is sad he shows it. Same as Saru. Saru is too lazy to bother to bother acting happy if I am pissed off.

  • People will like Romie and play cuddle him even though Romie hasn't done anything for them. Uweeahhh people play with me too. Especially Joyce. And I play with people too. XDD

  • Romie trusts people and accepts them for what they are like. Saru too. I know CJ and Lee Yeung and Ham all tell me that LS is just acting so that we would let her off or something, but somehow... Neh, I don't believe it. Not like I don't trust them though, just that I don't wanna doubt LS.

Things that I am not like Romie though, is that I am a lot less emotionally sensitive than he is. Romie can tell when a person is happy (and be playful), when a person is angry (and flee) and when a person is sad (he will stay beside them and be quiet). Saru is too stupid to sense that. Romie also misses me when I am away for a few days, and he wouldn't eat breakfast or dinner properly for that few days. Stupid dog na. If I die before him, he'll die the following week.


Oh it is late. I shall go and sleep now!! LaoPa is bringing us all the Waraku to eat later after church!! XDD Yayness. I've been waiting for that for months. ^ ^ Mweehee.

No comments: